Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Trains, Trains, Trains

I'm in the running to be on the CT team for Butterflies and Bluebells.  There's some stiff competition and I'm keeping my fingers crossed!  Her latest kit is Autumn Song available at the Digital Design Den.  It has lovely fall colors and elements.  I did these two pages with it.


There was only one chance to get photos of this engine and we were lucky to find a good spot. Photo by DH - my camera was accidentally left behind so I just got to enjoy the sounds and sight of steam.



There were actually two steam engines running on the Cuyahoga Valley Scenic RR this year - for several excursions over a two-week period. This is just one of the engines and we had a blast chasing them both up and down the valley for photos.

Click on the photos for a larger view.

No comments:

Post a Comment