Thursday, March 24, 2011

More on Star Kissed

Just got two more layouts done using Star Kissed, the wonderful new kit by Lady Bug Designs, available at the Digital Design Den.  You can get it here.  And right now it is on sale - 25% off.

And here are two more layouts using Star Kissed.  This first one showcases David Whitfield, a wonderful English tenor who left us way too soon.  Anyone remember his hit song, Cara Mia?  Back when I was a teenager (many long years ago) I had the pleasure of meeting him in person and actually getting a photo taken with him.   It was one of the highlights of my life.
 The photo below was taken just last year when we were hiking on the Overlook Trail in our Metropark system.  We had a chance meeting with this deer and fortunately, I had the camera with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment