Sunday, October 30, 2011

I'm on a Roll - Another Freebie


The Studio has a color challenge most every month, and I loved the colors this month, so I got brave and did a small kit.  The two patterned papers were done at Colour Lovers, a great site to create patterns and color them.  The other papers were done with my own texture creations.  I hope you like this kit.  As always, if you download, please leave a comment.  They are much appreciated.  Thank you!

Download     (Sorry, link expired)

6 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [31 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 31, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rich colors. The elements are lovely. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello and Thank you for this download...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete