Friday, August 17, 2012

Painted Desert Freebie - the Golds

Here is the next part of Painted Desert - the Golds.  Golden color is everywhere on the desert - the ground, rocks, flowers, animals and birds, and most of all the sun.  My first glimpse of the desert was in 1994 and I fell in love with it.  Makes me wish I had been born in that part of the country.  We go back whenever we can.  Thank you to all who commented.  Makes me feel like all the time I spent on making these kits was worthwhile.  This part has been uploaded to MediaFire.  Please let me know if you have any problems.

(Sorry, link expired.)

11 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous too! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these Painted Desert kits. They bring back fond memories of many vacations over many years. Thank you so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is wonderful to find a designer offering a different type of kit. I love the rich colors and unique embellishments. I have never visited the desert, but now I would love to. I adore Native American art, Thank you for making that a part of this kit too. An thank you for sharing you talent and hard work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the gorgeous painted desert kits.
    Cj

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous! I love your sun. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the next part of this kit. I was looking at your picts of El Morro National Monument and told hubs we have to go soon, it is not very far from us.

      Delete
  6. Loving this whole series. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once again - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did it again - you just keep on bringing out more of the beauty in the desert! Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you've done a great job combining everything in these kits - beautiful work - thanks

    ReplyDelete