Wednesday, September 30, 2015

October BlogTrain at Pixel Scrapper

Hi All! It's the first of the month and time for another blog train at Pixel Scrapper.  The theme this month is That Teenage Life.  My contribution is a bit meager this time.  I had lots of ideas but life and a bad back are cutting into my  computer time.  When you are finished here head on over to Pixel Scrapper for the rest of the train.  There are lots of great kits over there.

I want to thank those of you who have taken the time to leave comments  in the past.  Please know that I have read them all and appreciate them all.  Thank you so much!

Download at MediaFire
Download at Google Drive

33 comments:

  1. thanks so much- love these kits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much- love these kits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, love it!
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Kit! Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MERCI BEAUCOUP POUR CE JOLI CADEAU !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you have totally captured the activity of teens in this. Although I think the concept of "teens" is a modern day phenomena that our culture has swallowed hook line and sinker to the point of excusing bad behavior!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing! (For me, a clean house is the sign of a broken phone! Kekekeke...)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool -- love the elements! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous kit-right on-target with the computer and phones. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect kit for today's teens. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't think it's meagre, I think it's a teen kit through and through, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you very much. This is perfect for the teens life today.

    ReplyDelete
  16. seriously .. this is way too good .. way too good .. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  17. seriously .. this is way too good .. way too good .. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your kit is sooo accurate!!! If my teenager gets out of line... I just take the phone and WOW I get a new child!!! LOL Adorable kit!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Phyllis, your kit is perfect and so appreciated. Thanks and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This kit will resonate with numerous people who have teenagers, including me! lol....thanks for this :-)

    ReplyDelete