Saturday, June 30, 2018

July Blog Train at Pixel Scrapper

Hi All! Remembrance is the theme for this month's blog train at Pixel Scrapper. The designers there have made many lovely kits for you, so if you haven't come from Pixel Scrapper, be sure to visit them here. This is what I came up with.

Download at Dropbox

And this is for anyone who ever had a loved one or friend in the military.

Download at Dropbox

If you are having a problem downloading from Dropbox, I also uploaded the files to MediaFire.
Download 1
Download 2

14 comments:

  1. Большое спасибо за прекрасный набор!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the patriotic mini!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phyllis, both these kits are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing them with us. Madge

    ReplyDelete
  4. hallo,i'm said. dropbox give it no more free. i must his software downloading........
    with mediafire is it without problems.
    my wish, could you give it with mediafire?
    Thanks for unterstanding.
    Gabriela (germany)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Gabriela. Sorry you are having a problem with Dropbox. I just uploaded the files to MediaFire so hopefully you can get them.
      Phyllis

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much. We have an unbroken line from the Revolution to the present in the service, including my father, my brother and me. I have prefect pictures for the military kit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your beautiful kits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your two minis are beautiful -- thanks so much for sharing them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the two lovely mini kits!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These kits are both beautiful!! The military kit will be perfect for some genealogy scrapping I am doing - thank you so much! I'm always glad when I stop by your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely kit. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete