Sunday, December 23, 2018

Retro Holly Jolly add-on

Hi all! I had some papers left that didn't make it into the Pixel  Scrapper December blog train kit. Since I didn't want them gathering dust on my hard drive, I added a few elements and made a mini.  If by some chance you missed the blog train, just scroll down for my part and a link to Pixel Scrapper for the rest of the train.

A very Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to everyone.

                                                                        Download

5 comments:

  1. Your mini kit is so pretty, Phyllis -- thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors!!! It is hard, but getting better, to find kits in these colors for people who do not use the traditional red and green. The angel is gorgeous!!! I love the pine boughs!!! The papers are gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent every month, which is a special present all through the year!! Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these gifts :)
    I hope 2019 is full of Blessing for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Thank you for the extra add-on kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour! Thanks heaps!

    ReplyDelete