Monday, August 31, 2020

September BlogTrain at Pixel Scrapper

 Hi All! It's time for the Pixel Scrapper BlogTrain again. One of my favorite places to visit is the Southwest so I chose a desert theme. Most of our time there has been spent in Arizona or Utah. Utah has five National Parks - each one beautiful and each one unique. We have been to four of them and the fifth is on our bucket list.  As for Arizona, we had family living in Phoenix at one time and were able to visit many times. We've seen the Sonoran Desert around Tucson and the red rocks of Sedona plus many other areas around, in between and beyond. Another wonderful area is Canyon deChelly which is on Navajo land. You need a Navajo guide to visit, but the beauty of the canyon, the cliff dwellings, the petroglyphs, and the stories our guide told us made it a wonderful experience. Enough rambling from me, you came for the kit below. If you didn't come from Pixel Scrapper, you can find the rest of the train here. Until next time, stay safe and take care of each other.   

Part 1 Download from Google Drive

Part 2 Download from Google Drive

20 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this kit! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Великолепные наборы!Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your designs. Great Cacti!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Love the desert. Lived in Arizona for quite awhile and still love to visit many places there. This will help scrap some of my many photos of AZ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are always my favorite contributor to the blog train. Love your designs. I live in Arizona and this is perfect. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so delighted to see your contribution!! We have a daughter living in Arizona, who recently visited Zion & Bryce - your kit is perfect to scrap the photos they shared!! Thank you so much for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!!! ist das ein schönes Kit, herzlichen Dank fürs teilen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arizona is one of my favourite places on earth and particularly Sedona. On my last two trips to the US we passed through different areas of Arizona. In 2016 I also visited Utah and we visited a number of the National Parks on this trip. You have some amazing national parks in the US. I love this kit very much and it brings back many happy adventure memories.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love visiting our deserts. My husband and I took many lovely trips through the Southwest. The flora and fauna are magnificent and panoramic views are awe inspiring. Thanks for this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Phyllis. :) I loved everything, but was so happy to see a prairie dog and a roadrunner. <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your kits are absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete