Monday, October 26, 2009

The Falling Leaves . . . . . . . . .


. . . . . drift by my window. It has begun - the leaves are starting to come down. Yesterday we got five bags full and that is only the beginning. To be honest, my DH did all the blowing and raking, I only helped with the bagging. The leaves here peaked last week and they were gorgeous - shades of gold and red and orange. We hiked three of the trails on the hiking spree last week. My favorite one was the Glens Trail in the Gorge Metropark. That trail follows the Cuyahoga River, mostly about 50 feet above it. We were there late in the day and the lighting was perfect, casting lovely reflections on the river. It would have been a wonderful Kodak moment except for one thing - my camera was at home!

The photo above was taken on the Mingo Trail two years ago. I added a texture by pareeerica called Dark Cloudy Frame which really brought out the golden glow. The photo was OK SOOTC but the texture made it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment