Sunday, June 6, 2010

New computer!

After a frustrating couple of months, I've got a new computer.  I had problems starting in March and didn't have much use of it for three weeks.  After getting a new motherboard, power supply and hard drive, it worked - for about two weeks.  Then it died completely.  Fortunately it was still under warranty, so the company did a complete replacement.  Only problem - I had Windows XP on the old one, and now I have Windows 7 and PSE7 is not compatible.  Windows 7 does have a compatibility mode, but PSE 7 is still not functioning totally the way it should.  I'm holding out for the next version of PSE though, so I'll just grin and bear it until then!

Kimi's Creations pointed me to a new program called Creativity Boot Camp to help improve creativity.  I'm going to try it and see how it goes.  The prompt today was "ivory" and this is my interpretation.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment